Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Muzic Box. This site is dedicated to everything to do with Music, to the artists, songwriters, bandmembers and performers who bring us the songs that play in our heads as we live our everyday lives. I will feature 1 song per day and a brief summary on its history. I look forward to your visits and I hope you enjoy.
Jeremy

Muzic Box player

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

Since this is my first actual day blogging, I thought this would be an appropriate song to begin with. This Song was featured on the 1981 Album"Tattoo You". However it was first recorded in 1975 during the "Black and Blue" Sessions. The guitar riff at the beginning of the song is played by rhythm guitarist Keith Richards and has become a favorite show opener used regularly on tour. It really is a great song despite the lousy lip syncing and cheesy 80's get up worn in this video.

Jeremy

1 comment:

reddog said...

Very cool, keep them comming.