Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Muzic Box. This site is dedicated to everything to do with Music, to the artists, songwriters, bandmembers and performers who bring us the songs that play in our heads as we live our everyday lives. I will feature 1 song per day and a brief summary on its history. I look forward to your visits and I hope you enjoy.
Jeremy

Muzic Box player

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jimmi Hendrix - Hear My Train a Comming

When people think of Jimmi Hendrix, most of the time they think of electric effects and alot of different experimental amplifying of the electric guitar. In this video Hendrix shows his range of ability in this acoustic version of "Hear My Train a Commin." Jimmi Hendrix was one of the early greats that was way ahead of his time. His short time in the spotlight doesn't allow us to experience his full capability musically. I hope you enjoy this acoustic version of this great song from the legendary Jimmi Hendrix.

Jeremy

No comments: