Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Muzic Box. This site is dedicated to everything to do with Music, to the artists, songwriters, bandmembers and performers who bring us the songs that play in our heads as we live our everyday lives. I will feature 1 song per day and a brief summary on its history. I look forward to your visits and I hope you enjoy.
Jeremy

Muzic Box player

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bruce Springsteen - Im on Fire

Today's song is from the Boss himself. While I'm not a huge Springsteen fan, I know that many people are, and I do think that this is a really great song. Its from the 1984 album Born in the U.S.A. which sold 15 million copies in the U.S. and had several tracks make the top 10. The best known track from this album was the title Song "Born in the U.S.A." It was a politically motivated song that dealt mainly with the treatment of Vietnam veterans during this time period. It also had another song "Glory Days" that made top 10. In my opinion this is the best song on the album. Its a great song to listen to when your alone driving at night. Listen and enjoy.

Jeremy

No comments: