Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Muzic Box. This site is dedicated to everything to do with Music, to the artists, songwriters, bandmembers and performers who bring us the songs that play in our heads as we live our everyday lives. I will feature 1 song per day and a brief summary on its history. I look forward to your visits and I hope you enjoy.
Jeremy

Muzic Box player

Friday, April 18, 2008

Neil Young - Old Man

Old Man" was first released on the 1972 Album "Harvest." As this video states, the song was inspired by the caretaker of Young's northern-California Broken Arrow Ranch. James Taylor and Linda Ronstadt performed with him in the studio version of this song, but I prefer this live version over the studio performance. It seems to me that this version is more personal and down to earth. I hope you enjoy this performance of "Old Man" by Neil Yong.

Jeremy

No comments: